A native of Los Angeles, Donald R. Hartunian received a degree in Political Science from the University of Southern California in 1986 and his Doctorate in Jurisprudence from the Thomas Jefferson School of Law in San Diego in 1993. To perfect his trial skills, he pursued advanced training in trial advocacy from the National Institute for Trial Advocacy in 1996.
Upon graduation from law school, he set up the Hartunian Law Firm to pursue his passion in the area of personal injury.
- Thomas Jefferson School of Law, Juris Doctor, 1991
- University of Southern California, BA, 1986
- State Bar of California
- United States District Court for Central District of California
Other Legal Memberships and Affiliations
- American Bar Association
- Los Angeles Bar Association
- Beverly Hills Bar Association
- Ventura County Bar Association
- Orange County Trial Lawyers Association
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles
- American Association of Justice